Sunday, December 10, 2006

Taco Bell, "E. coli conspiracy", Coldplay

I love Taco Bell. Especially during the past few weeks I've constantly been eating at Taco Bell's.

With enough imagination I can "morph" the Chalupa to a Shawarma or the Burrito to a fool sandwich. I don't like fool nor am I a big fan of shawarma, but since it's not available I always got a craving. Now I know I'm a good cook who can manage pulling the occasional "Kuwaiti Feast", yet I hate cooking.

Earlier today I went to get some Gorditas for lunch and went over to my friend's place. Few of the guys were chilling.
GOWA! 7ayakom, La t9adgon..
Then I started eating.
They were watching me eat, as soon as I was done they go:

"You heard of Taco Bell's E. coli outbreak?"

"Mota ma 9ert obokom ra7 ayeeblikom akil" I replied. (I thought they were fucking with me for not bringing enough food to feed all of them).

Then they showed me the news. There was infact an E. coli outbreak.

I asked them: "The fuck did you wait for until I ate it?"
"We didn't want to spoil your appetite" They replied.

Apparently, Taco Bell temporarily closed about 39 franchises. They are under investigations by Health Officials.

So I'm kinda looking forward to farting blood soon.
Until then, I'm off to Taco Bell.

4 comments:

the tooth.fairy said...

Uhhhh .. that and Jamba Juice if you know it ..

I had a yummy spicy chicken crunch wrap the other day, after -already knowing- the news ..

I know "what was i thnking" but hey .. yeah .. fast food is never good :P So ..

Extinct Dodo said...

LOL@ your friends... that was a low blow hahha :|

Mrs. said...

Food posioning sucks. Everytime I go to Lebnan I get sick men akelhum. Allah ekoon eb 3onek. If ur over wieght it helps though ;p

Naser said...

tooth fairy,
What's life without risks? :P

extinct dodo,
With friends like these.. huh?

perfect stranger,
I always hear about Lebnan's food, never been there though. I'm not even close to being overweight. But I'm working on it, slowly I'm being an expert in pouring food down my throat.

Powered By Blogger