Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Perfect Day

Yo,

I was gonna tell you about how wonderfully unexciting my day was. I was also going to explain how beautiful it is to lay down and enjoy peace and quiet.
But I think I'll just settle with telling you I'm rather too busy playing Doom on xbox for a bit then I'm off to bed.

And please have a WONDERFUL Eid. (Do it to the people who weren't able to celebrate it for the past 5 years - As a matter of fact, I don't even remember what it's like).

3eedkom Mbarak All.

P.S.

On my way home I "borrowed" a pack of cigarettes and 2 bottles of water from my friend's place. And yes I will be using them.

Is that considered stealing?

5 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

ayamik sa3eeda, and happy new year :*


and no its not, thats what friends are for, so you can *borrow* stuff from them :P

1001 Nights said...

Yes it IS considered stealing. Tell your freind that you did it and that he has to y7alilik lest you burn in hell eternally. 3Eidik imbarak! :)

Mrs. said...

Ayamek Sa3eeda..! Make the best of new years then! Its not all that great ehni (except for the getting money par) theres nothing else.

Matwaqa3 its stealing, its ur friend not a complete stranger.

Naser said...

extinct dodo,
Thanks and yeah friends are here for me to drain them.

ziniqua,
If it makes you feel better, he was next to me when I wrong this post. :P & ayamich sa3eda.

perfect stranger,
It's not stealing! :P o0 I quit taking 3ediya since before I came here so I guess it's about the gathering and the atmosphere.

Anonymous said...

not stealing. bet he "borrows" from u 2 :P

Powered By Blogger