Monday, December 18, 2006

Movie Review - The Pursuit of Happyness

First of, I know how to spell so shut-oop.
It was one of the first "decent" Will Smith's movies in a LOOOOOONG TIME. Ali was "decent" too. But I felt like The Pursuit of Happyness was a guy's "Chick Flick". It was all about feelings, sadness and sarrow only with few of Will's witty jokes. Halfway through the movie I was wondering when will someone get shot?
I've the attention span of a gnat, so I need me some action to keep me from not playing with things in my pocket.
So if you're into inspirational mushy movies or have a preference for reading the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, you'd love The Pursuit of Happyness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep that in mind whenever i walk into a movie thats inspired by true story. I am the kind of guy who prefers reading non-fiction because I hardly read in general. But when it comes to movies I prefer sci-fi / fantasy / thriller or anything that my mom thinks its crap, cause I enjoy suspending my disbelief. I am living in a true story anyways.

Naser said...

Totally agree with you hussain.

Powered By Blogger