Monday, December 11, 2006

Sexual Harassment: How Young is Too Young?

30 minutes back I was in a dilemma on what to write. As a matter of fact, I've got 4 ideas other than the many already saved as drafts. But I just checked the latest news where I found the most outrageous article since M. Al-Sahaf (The Wacky Iraqi).

"BELLMEAD- A four-year-old hugged his teachers aide and was put into in-school suspension, according to the father. But La Vega school administrators have a different story. Damarcus Blackwell’s four-year-old son was lining-up to get on the bus after school last month, when he was accused of rubbing his face in the chest of a female employee. The prinicipal of La Vega Primary School sent a letter to the Blackwells that said the pre-kindergartener demonstrated “inappropriate physical behavior interpreted as sexual contact and/or sexual harassment.”

I'm not sure how they misinterpreted a hug. He's 4 YEARS OLD! How can an INFANT know what's right from what's not? It's a hug.

PLUS! I decided to put a new "Man" rule:

"In the event of a female hugging a shorter male, say titty high, it's totally "fair game" for the male to sneak a rub; unless the female notes otherwise - failure to note is considered a YES! Failure to know the rule is considered as an act of negligence on the female's part."

(That was a bit sexist, I don't care though. I think it's funny. Failure to laugh is considered negligence on the reader's part)

Let's face it men like boobs! But what if that kid wasn't as innocent as I thought? What if he had been watching a lot of Looney Tunes and/or Sesame Street?



In the event that "the kid" was proven to have been watching any of the shows above, I think the school should sue: Pepe Le Pew (don't tell me he's not a rapist french skunk), and Time Warner. They should also give the four year old 5-30 years for Sexual Aggression and Attempt to Rape.

P.S. I still have my doubts that the INFANT is actually trying to "score". It's also hard to note that the kid is engaged in "inappropriate behavior", since being a four year old INFANT is considered "inappropriate behavior" as it is!

5 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

all i can say is: 7imdillah wilshikir. what is the world coming to LOL

everyone's just too paranoid and freaked out about this whole sexual harassment and pedophilia frenzy, they've stopped thinking rationally. malat 3alaihom is all i can say. i blame it on the *feministas*

Anonymous said...

Pepé Le Pew is a rapist?!!!!!! *gasps in shock*

Naser said...

extinct dodo,
I don't think it's only femenism, I guess I also blame lack of common sense & lotsa DRAMA!

sou,
You didn't know? Then lemme add this: Barney is a child pedophile. :P

Mrs. said...

First Im always on a dilemma what to write, especially when Im in a not so cheery mood.
2nd, I thought the story was ridiculous, and Id say once anyone hits puberty then they should be condemned of such acts, bs 4 years old? Really now?
I neglect ur joke, not funny, although most times u r very funny. But yeah Im against sexist jokes. BIG TIME.
"I think the school should sue: Pepe Le Pew (don't tell me he's not a rapist french skunk), and Time Warner." LOL !!! Takhayaaal! hehehhe that would be hilarious! Bs ur totally right! 4 YEARS OLD PEOPLE I MEAN COME ON! Khalesat el mowatheee3 ?? Malegaytolukum salfa yedeeda?? El7emdela wel sheker, maskeen he probably just needed attention, and he gets accusation of sexual harrasment!! HE'S 4!!!!!!!!

Naser said...

Perfect Stranger,
It'd be boring if I didn't surpise people with a horribly funny joke. :P But yeah people are getting dramatic indeed. As for Pepe, what he's doing is attempt to rape and the only 2 whom I think would gain laughs when in a rape situation are: Pepe and/or a clown.

Powered By Blogger