Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Microsoft is Embarrassing!

I've often wished to be a Billionaire. Hell! Who am I kidding?
One Million would be more than enough for me, after all too much money is unhealthy! (Poor people's Talk).
Now I've changed my mind.

Here's a Video explaining why (01:12):



If that's what money could do to people, FUCK IT, you can keep it!

But WAIT, there's more (01:04)..



That's him 15 years back.

In case you didn't know who this guy is. Well, He's Steve Ballmer - CEO of Microsoft!
The 13.6 Billion Dollar Man.

I couldn't watch it without feeling awkward!

* Did money do this to him? Or did he do this for money?

P.S. Money may buy almost everything, except self-respect! FUCKING CLOWN!

9 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!! It would do more than that for anyone believe me :P bs ohwa kan e3aber eb qowa o yemken eb mobalagha 3alashan el camera ;)

MacaholiQ8 said...

I wouldn't agree with you on the money part, gimme all the money in this world. No matter how crazy I become or what I do, I would never humiliate myself like that guy! I mean just look at him! He has a big "L" letter on his deserted forehead! :/

MishMisha said...

HOW PATHETIC DO YOU THINK HE IS?!
HOW MUCH DID YOU GUESS?!

the most! i'd say!

god lay hal daraja he wants his products to sell?

overall i had a great laugh. thanks :)

3baid said...

Wait, you missed one:

Watch this

Naser said...

zizotime,
Sadigni akher shy tabee tsaweh inik t3aber chethe jidam el camera!

the criticizer,
I think he misinterpreted devotion!

mishmisha,
If you want to know how pathetic I thought he was, lemme put it this way: Ana en7arajt watching him! AND I'm a Mac USER!

3baid,
Allah y3een e3yala. :P

felicityq8 said...

uuuuufffffffff i hate Fast telco cards :( ......

i couldnot open the clip :(

anyways, about the money ,,,, ahhhh ,,,, 5loha 3la allah ,,,,,

o 3idk mbark in advance ( wain 3iditi :D)

J\K hun .....

Anonymous said...

Money didnt change him he still the same old fool or at least thats the way I see it.

Naser said...

felicityq8,
About the 3idiya - ANA ABI! And I'm not joking! :P

tat,
He's just a ... Madri, I can't find a word that'd fit his sorry stupid shameful sadness.

felicityq8 said...

agool freak,,, ana 6lbtk gbl,,,, o i was not kidding too :D

bs i was appling and using the " polite request"<<7dha mt2thra b Teaching English 2 <<<9j future teacher ....

almohm yarait u send me an e-mail to give u my account number , so u can send al3idia ;p

Powered By Blogger