Friday, December 01, 2006

(PRODUCT) red!


The hell with this campaign.
The hell with the people who support it. PRODUCT (red).

Media sponsered by: myspace & AIM
With, offcoarse, Bono as the official Spokesman. Why the hell do people look up to an Irish U2 singer, or any other famous celebrity for that matter?
LISTEN BONO, apparently too much of that Irish Whiskey got to you.

Bill Gates, George Clooney, Bobby Shriver, Kanye West. Oprah, Chris Rock and other losers. What are they supporting?
Apparently, after you pay a huge corporation a huge sum of your money; a small percentage goes to Africa to help stop and treat Aids there.

I've a crazy idea, maybe & JUST MAYBE!! If Africans STOPPED FUCKING, Aids would stop spreading amongst them.
A wise man once told me to Practice safe sex and GO FUCK MY SELF!! (Another advice that'd help prevent & eliminate AIDS and other STDs).

Furthermore proving that I'm a genuis. I've already done saving them shitload of money & treat their condition by giving them two pieces advices.


Due to that bullshit campaign, I shall start my very own. PRODUCT (BROWN).

My mission: To help the world be a better place by putting an end to all BULLSHIT!

I suggest, to all those people who think they're rightous and want to make the world a better place, that they focus on a bigger more significant problem. A CURE FOR CANCER!
Better yet, how about, atleast, finding a cure for the flu? (It's almost 2007 and all we did was find a treatment to it! I say: Learn to walk before you run). Maybe then I'd reconsider looking at Product (RED).

Until then, please support PRODUCT (BROWN)


P.S. Don't give me: The AIDS spread in many different ways other than sexual intercoarse. I know, I also know that we can prevent it by being careful, unlike a more unpredictable vicious disease such as: "Cancer".

6 comments:

antihero said...

It doesn't take a genius to avoid AIDS.. yet pleasure is more important to many people than life itself. The disease spreads through sexual contact be it an intercourse or oral, yet people still carelessly choose the unsafe way to do it. The other reason is drug use.

I support the Brown! Buy a condom! :P

coquette said...

el mushkela ur comparing urself to people who have very little education about anything and everything in life. They do not know that having unprotected sex could lead to HIV ...they are soo messed up, they have what they call "dry sex" women dry up their body so it would feel "brand new" to the guy...and the things they use to do that is just appalling...they need awareness ...if just a small percentage goes to that...it wont hurt :)
*make ur posts shorter...i work 10 hrs a day ma yamdeenee agra the whole thing :/ lol

Mrs. said...

Ok shme3na you chose the color Brown? Just curious.
Im with u that they should find a cure for cancer. Bedal el Chemo el sakka.
Im a Brown supporter I guess. SO whats our motto?

Naser said...

antihero:
Thank you for understanding. It sickens me how much money they're willing to rip off people for what? nothing basically.

coquette:
I draw the line when Oprah and Bill Gates ask of us to donate money. They're billionaires. 93% of the money you pay goes to managerial costs. You actually pay 7% to donate. ALSO, it's not too hard to advice the average Gunta. If they're ignorant to not listen let them have all the unprotected sex and red lumps they ask for.

perfect stranger:
The color brown stands for Shit. The shit consumers are asked to defend a shitty cause that need not be addressed. Our motto is: STOP BULLSHITTING. I'll be damned if the richest man in the world is asking us to donate, while there are much bigger and more important catastrophes that need to be addressed. I think before you fix the AIDS problem they gonna eat each other alive.

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for the kids that are born with AIDs. Wish they can find a cure for those poor souls. I wouldn't mind spending a negligible amount of money on that. I think its worth substituting it with my $3.00 cup of coffee for the day.

Naser said...

Anon,
While I can spare the cash I pay for a cup of coffee to pay for anycause. I'm against it when the richest person in the world, AMONG other rich people, asking us consumers to buy products for the name of a cause like AIDs.
If I had a poor family and I came to you asking for 1000 to help support them. My cause would be feeding them dinner. Instead, I buy 1 dinner out of the 1000 you donate totalling in 10 out of the 1000. The rest of the 990, I spend for my own sake of fun and games wouldn't that be dis-honest. That is exactly what those corps are doing. Donating only 1%, and, instead of being honest and telling people we're selling it for the wellbeing of our stockholders they hide behind a "noble" cause. Which I also think can be strongly avoided. From my own view, when presented by 2 causes, I'd want to support the more meaningful, the one that is more threatening.

Powered By Blogger