Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Letter to President Najad.


I admire Mahmoud Ahmadi Najad's personality. I also think he should've been Time Magazine's Person of the Year. I don't follow any politic point of view nor movement, nor do I prefer a certain political system. But I do admire his personality. I mean he's like a hermit, being a constant target for criticism. I think all the dude wants is peace, love, support and technology. He's trying to better his country by all means and that's one his simplist right. Granted, I'm worried about his nuclear program. I mean if shit went down Kuwait would suffer too. And I'm not really interested in seeing 3 eyed Kuwaitis anytime soon, (they intensely stare as it is)!

Few days back I was watching News and heard about his Holocaust "denial".

Again, I would like to note:
* I'm not Pro-Jews nor am I Anti-Jews. (I have no need for enemies - Hamza).
* AND, I'm in NO WAY against President Najad, I truely admire the guy. (He's a fellow Blogger for fuck sake!)

BUT, come on dude. You can't say: "Guess what? The Holocaust? *clap hands* NEVER HAPPENED!" And not sound like wacky KKKramer of Seinfeld.

I took few History classes and the PhDs assured me that victims weren't as much as 5 - 7 Million. Granted they're from the South, but I was convinced. Yet, that doesn't mean the Holocaust never existed.

I did a mini-study and came up with the following:

Holocaust: Noun, 1 : a sacrifice consumed by fire - 2 : a thorough destruction involving extensive loss of life especially through fire (a nuclear holocaust) - 3 a often capitalized : the mass slaughter of European civilians and especially Jews by the Nazis during World War II -- usually used with the b : a mass slaughter of people; especially : GENOCIDE

Which brings me to Genocide.
There are actually stages for a genocide to take place:

1- Classification.
2- Symbolization.
3- Dehumanization.
4- Organization.
5- Polarization.
6- Identification.
7- Extermination.
8- Denial.

I think during World War II those steps took place towards the Polish & Jews - Double Whammy for the Polish Jews'. :P

I'm not sure how many people should be killed for us to consider it a "Genocide". But I'm guessing 1000 is enough?
I'm also sure that during WWII MORE than 1000 Jews died.

Which brings me to this:

Dear President Najad,

Hello kind sir, my name is Nasser, I'm a Muslim, Kuwaiti Mac user. I'd like to know how your Highness came to the conclusion of "No Holocaust". I wouldn't dare ask this question had I came with ANY credible vindicate. As a matter of fact I'm going to share with you the best I came up with and you be the judge:

There was no Holocaust because the 1000 Jews, assuming they were only 1000, disappeared not due to an act of "Genocide". But Captain J. Kirk of the U.S.S. Enterprise of Star Trek: The Original Series a.k.a William Shatner, "Beamed" them up and took them to Planet Vulcan.

Mr. Najad, I am aware that my reason is ridiculous. That is why I only ask for enlightment on your behalf.

Sincerely backing you up all the way,
Nasser (a Kuwaiti, Muslim, Mac User & a Huge supporter).

P.S. I've two off topic questions:
1- Did Adolf Hitler really exist?
2- What kind of drug would make a man so delusional?

P.S.S. I still think you deserve to be Time Magazine's Person of The Year.


***

P.S. Just for the record I only hear about Star Trek I've seen only two episodes. But I do like William Shatner for being the original Rocket Man. He also proved to the world that he's simply too cool to sing.

P.S.S. If I didn't post for the next few days it maybe due to incarceration for I'm risking my freedom with this post. I would also like to take the oppurtunity of saying thanks readers it's been real.

***

3 comments:

coquette said...

what did i tell u about long posts? lol
aham shay he has his own blog! hehe cute!

Naser said...

I've been posting short ones! It's your decision to read the longer ones. :P

coquette said...

lool thats true hehe

Powered By Blogger