Friday, December 29, 2006

KONICHIWA BITCHES!

So you're going to America?

Passport - Check
Bags - Check
English Language? ...

What if you encounter the infamous "American street thugs"?
How would you communicate to ensure your safety?

What if communicating doesn't work?
You'll need to be fit, and quick on your toes!

We suggest that you watch this [03:46] Video, it's worth EVERY SECOND! (And who knows? Maybe it'd save your life one day).



The fact that they're manifesting a smile while doing that ignominious show is PRICELESS!

P.S. This post was written by !Red, Nasser was watching Brokeback Mountain. (Fucking Faggot).

10 comments:

Mrs. said...

Laish 3ad bitches mesakeen masawaw shay. Bas sej etha7koon ya3ni smiling whilst showing some survival sentences? (thats what they're doing right?) Ashkara mayadron eshga3deen egoloon bs 7aftheen hal jomal in order of a robery etc.

I thought Brokeback mountain was interesting, a story thats not so cliche like all our other movies nowadays.

MishMisha said...

spare me my life.. spare my my life..

el mosiga 3ajeeba! lol

maybe i should do the routine if i get robbed. they'll think i'm a total freak and let me go :P

3ad 3alegat el7een -.-

Anonymous said...

i just wasted 3:46 minutes of my life lol.

sweetd said...

oh my GOD! thats soooo LAME! who the hell wud think of making it ...and who wud watch it!!:S...weirdo people

Naser said...

perfect stranger,
Konichiwa bitches - is a Wu Tang thing. Brokeback mountain was a great movie.

mishmisha,
LOL, if I was the one who is robbing you - I might kill you for doing that routine. :P

enigma,
Thats for the sanies post. :P

sweetd,
The Japanese are always upto something new. LOL

Dakhtour said...

Shal araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf!!???

Ma elak ela haifa bs in Japanese version :P

Anonymous said...

heheheh anytime! hey look on the bright side, you learned a new word!

& 3eedik embarak btw ;)

Naser said...

zizotime,
Sheft shlon? :P

enigma,
True and thanks ;) 3asach men 3awada.

Elijah said...

WTF this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen LOOOL,

I couldn't stop watching til I saw the end though hahaa.

Naser said...

Elijah,
It's crazy! I too couldn't stop watching it!

Powered By Blogger