Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Exercise: The Yuppie Version of Bulimia.

"Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes." Robert M. Hutchins.

Yeah, being a slob is AWESOME, yet two months of no activity is rather sad. I've been yearning to get back to my old routine, except I've no motivation.
I wouldn't like seeing two years of work disappearing within two months of laziness. All I need is one day, JUST ONE of going to the gym and everything would be peachy. I think this video had a lot of influence over my recent sluggish behavior.

7 comments:

Mrs. said...

LOL the quote by Robert cracked me up! & so the video's point is 'why exercise since your going to die anyway?' good point :P

1001 Nights said...

Why can't you just jog and lift weights in your head? They do say the imagination is really powerful, no? Think your imagination can help you lose weight? Why dont u give it a shot and then tell us what happened?

Fonzy said...

hehe been saying that same thing everyday for one year now.. good luck man :)

btw, i just discovered ur blog today so added u on my blogroll. lots of amzing blogs there.

Naser said...

perfect stranger,
9ayi3 Robert :P

1001 nights,
Even if I was living in the Matrix, I doubt I can pull something like that. But hey, theres always a first time.

fonzy,
I'm almost obliged to goto the gym sometime soon, theres nothing else to do here. And hope you enjoy my blog.

Extinct Dodo said...

*Aaaaaaaaaaah, I'm wicked and im laaaaaazy
Aaaaaaaaaah, dont you wanna saaaaave meeeeee?*

:P

Dakhtour said...

I don't know y u can't c the video... But i guess i got the idea ;)

Naser said...

extinct dodo,
Exactly my thought.

zizotime,
The video is awesome, Lay6ofik. ;P

Powered By Blogger