Thursday, November 30, 2006

NyQuil

I just woke up after 2 days of sleep, feeling as Fresh as Today's Headlines.

The weather was beautiful. It was simply sunny and warm.
5 minutes later..
It became a bit cloudy.

Speaking of cloudy, it really gets to me when I'm reading a novel and the bullshit author suddenly has the urge of wasting a whole chapter of his book, my life and my precious time to describe a fucking cloud.

"..and so the cloud cluttered caressing the sky as a huge piece of white shit in the sky bearing warm rain like transparent piss."


So it started to rain. No, It's a thunder storm. Wait a minute, it's hot again.

And so I got the flu.

Which brings me to my favorite drug. To hell with Marijuana, Hashish, Cocaine, Hallucinogens and Heroin. When I get sick I do the christmas drug. Either Green or Red. I do NyQuil.
The moonshine of medicine. The only drug known to man that actually tastes like Red & Green.

I, now, never take my chances with sore throat. Every time i neglect my sore throat I end up having a bad case of infection that can't be fixed but with Anti-Biotics. Since I dislike doctor visits, I seek my only refuge, NyQuil an over the counter medicine. After doing few shots of that thing I'm good to hibernate.

Last thing I remember since writing this was two days ago sipping some of that Red & Green. Now, I hear many things had happened during my sleep. My roommate was freaked out because I woke up with a rough voice as if I just hit puberty, TWICE. He claimed I actually uttered the following:

ME: Tukfa Fahood, gola e6awilni bo6ol elmay.
He then responded: "Meno?"
ME: Hathak elee wagif yam telephony, 7akeem elaqzam.


Right after my outrageous outburst, I hit another shot of NyQuil & went back to sleep. He, Fahad, freaked out because he just done watching the exorcist. He thought I was possessed by some demonic spirit. I was, it's called NyQuil and it's one hell of a drug.

Wikipedia's Info On NyQuil

6 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

cheers to that LOL

salamaat ma tshoof shar

Mrs. said...

LOL u made me laugh abt the bullshit writers write to describe a cloud :P
oo shayshtneey 3ala el Nyquil, bs chena maybe3oona bel Q8??

Naser said...

extinct dodo:
Eshar mayeech :) I'm alright now, el7emdilla.

perfect stranger:
yeah writers do have the urge to describe clouds, it's the easy way out. As for NyQuil, ma yenba3 bl kuwait. E7na ele 3indina men ghair shy yakhli6on dowa elka7a ma3 barbican banadol o0 cologne. hal door NyQuil? esha3b e9a6il... :/

antihero said...

ma tshoof shar inshalla

I quit taking chemicals.. chemicals!.. i'm slowly going back to herbs.. its better when its natural.. herbs cannot hurt you.. even 7sheesh :P

Herbal teas :D

Naser said...

yea herbs are from God, they're bound to be better but hey, Chemicals are Twice as fast.

Anonymous said...

e9er u bring us some of that Nyquil thing when u return back from U.S?? i will really really appreciate it;pP

Powered By Blogger