Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year?

So what's the purpose of the "New Year"?

I think it's a multi-national/multi-billion corporate scheme to sell calenders, get people to buy watches, have B-days and get into Astrology bullshit.

People showing off with their stupid "Farside" calenders and PDAs marking things, making "plans" just to make themselves feel "important".

Speaking of The Farside, Gary Larson, you're "far" from funny, please give it a rest!

And since when did "going to the hairdresser" (or whatever you, people with hair, call them) became a "plan" that deserves to be on a "calender"?

And don't get me started with birthdays. Next thing I know some dumb fuck comes to me and goes:
"LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I'm a Capricorn! I'm practical, prudent, ambitious, disciplined, patient, careful, humorous and reserved too!"

I can't tolerate this bullcrap, I say:
Hey dude, be a practical fellow go find a large cactus and ambitiously sit on it. When doing so, please be patient, careful and disciplined about it. I know it might hurt, but do laugh about it in a reserved manner.

The way I see it it's just another day.

People, Tomorrow comes today and today is just like yesterday. (Isn't that song?) What I'm trying to say is: Don't put much emphasis about senseless teenage stuff (unless you're a sorry teenager of coarse).

One last thing, if you thought 2006 was bad, wait till you see 2007. ENJOY!

P.S. Damn you Doctor Aloysius Lilius for creating such bullshit!

9 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

precisely my thought, yet theres nothing wrong with having a little harmless fun oo t3eedh iljaw shway :p

i do agree 2006 was shit, and that it could only get worse, and yeah, its just another mundane day

stop being so darn cynical all the time and go get laid or something :P



oh and by the way, im a gemini :"> :P

Anonymous said...

LOL extinct beat me to it! Wallah you're like the definition of cynical.

2006 was.. well it started off nicely then slowly became one of the crappiest years ever. If it gets worse I seriously don't know how I will be able to handle it. I'll graduate in 2007 though, so it should be better than 2006.

New Years, Valentine, Eid, Birthdays, etc. all these are just like any other day. I barely remember my own birthday let alone other people's.

1001 Nights said...

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :P But I do agree with some of what you said...I hate that horoscope crap, I dont like planning too much, and I havent found a way to make my own chunk'a cash out of other people's obsession with New Years!

But, I think 2007 is going to be ...inshalla inshalla :)

coquette said...

I need to get me a dilbert calendar

Mrs. said...

Ahhh you poor pessimest. How often do ye smile? :P
I dont know all about u guys but I had a blast celebrating New Years! I love saying 'YEAH IM A PISCES" and I don't care what u say, cuz seriously Farside cracks me uP!
Ana agooooooooool go with what dodo said, go get laid maybe that'll cheer u up a bit!;P And yeah my '06 was crappy! BUT I'm looking for a much brighter and happier year where all my wishes will enshalla come true ! :D
(A7es I belong in a Barney show or something 3ala hal last sentence) :P

Naser said...

extinct dodo,
I am not cynical!
But I do need to get laid.

enigma,
I am not cynical!
But it will get worse and you'll handle it the same you did this year.

ziniqua,
I am not cynical!
But horoscopes are crap, along with planning.

coquette,
I am not cynical!

perfect stranger,
I am not cynical!
Surprisingly, I'm always smiling and looking at the bright side. Matter of fact people are sick of my happy attitude. The bad days I had could easily be counted. But I do need to get laid.

P.S. Incase I've failed to mention - I am not cynical!

Anonymous said...

Someone's in denial

Mrs. said...

LOL @ enigma!

Naser said...

My publicist asked me not to comment!

Powered By Blogger