Monday, November 27, 2006

Autumn.

Main Entry: au·tumn
Pronunciation: 'o-t&m
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English autumpne, from Latin autumnus
1 : the season between summer and winter comprising in the northern hemisphere usually the months of September, October, and November or as reckoned astronomically extending from the September equinox to the December solstice -- called also fall. A view from the top

At school we used to learn enough about the seasons of the year. Sadly, in Kuwait we never got to witness but: Summer & Winter.
I my self haven't seen anything as beautiful as Falls in Louisiana. Those photos were took by me yesterday.

Yellow

Mashalla I saw all colors on those dying trees. I actually thought one needed photoshop to create something as beautiful as that.

Fall

The fact that those pictures were took over at my friend's own backyard is priceless.
Imagine waking up and looking over nature's own piece of colorful classy art.
You may see the complete set of pictures I took over at my friend's on my Flickr.

P.S. Please excuse the bad quality of the pics, since I haven't my digital camera and I was only using my camera phone.

4 comments:

the tooth.fairy said...

I love the fall season, it's just very beautiful .. the scenary and the smell and the air ..

It makes my day ! :)

antihero said...

hey man

you know
I had an american friend, who lives in a very small quiet upstate New York town. She showed me the pictures of her "backyard" and "neighborhood". I could see nothing but the conflicting colors of green, blue, and masses of dying green in red, yellow and orange.. a blue sky decorated with a few white clouds and a big water mirror that reflects the bright sun and an image of the lost paradise found on earth, a so-called lake. And the horizon is owned by hills that from afar appear to be ascending your senses to heaven.

Could one get enough of that?
One might think that in a few years it'll be nothing but a chronic view to which your senses grow dull.
Who could ever get tired of this?
If so.. I believe I'd say.. "if fed up with heaven.. go to hell".

Mrs. said...

WOW! Mashalaa ! Laaish ma3indena chethe bel KuwaiT!

Naser said...

b u t t er f l y:
Yeah Fall is beautiful. Apparently not in louisiana. It looks good but the weather!

antihero:
New York kicks ass, so long its not winter, I'm rather not good when it comes to snow!

Perfect stranger:
Ma 3indina chethe coz we got the desert. Edenya akhth o0 3a6a, We got a beautiful Gulf and I wont give that up for all the seasons and greens in the world.

Powered By Blogger