Monday, November 13, 2006

ALF

So I was watching T.V. earlier today.
I do not usually watch the tele, but flip channels.
I ended up going back in time in some spontaneous way & all there was on were a bunch of old sitcoms & shows.
Macguyver, smurfs, fresh prince of bel air, urkel, full house, who's the boss, family matters.
Somehow it hit me.

ALF!
How come there are no reruns?

Where the fuck did Alf go? Whatever happened to the garfield wanna be alien?
I liked Alf when I was 6. Which means I vaguely remember anything of it, and yes, I certainly wasn't a wise decision maker back then.
Yet, I still wanna see some of ALF & his so-called wacky behavior.

They say the guy who did the ALF voice over ended up being an alchie or something.

I shall look that over after reading about: garlics, globalization, Eric the Red, Jim Davis, Nintendo DS top games & Urkel of Family Matters.

I am rather random sometimes, but I'm smooth like that.

3 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

YES!
Thats exactly what i thought of the other day...cuz i was watching a re-run of "Out of this World" is that teh right name? U know the girl with the magic powers and freezes time. I remember watching Alf at the same time when i was little...
The last time i saw Alf...i think...was on Saudi TV....bs min zimaaaaaaaan.

What happened with the embassy thing? Did u write a letter?

Naser said...

DR,
I know the show you talking about.
3ajeeb.
As for the embassy, believe me it is a long story I shall publish soon.

coquette said...

I used to watch both shows lol 7adna 80's kids hehe I even had an ALF doll ...he'd say his famous phrases and burp at times

Powered By Blogger