Friday, November 24, 2006

KKKramer!

If you're familiar with Seinfeld, you're definately familiar with Michael Richards AKA Cosmo Kramer.



Recently Mr. Richards went crazy on a stand up show. He started throwing racist remarks on an "African Americans". Apparently He was interrupted by an "African American" while on stage performing. Offcoarse that didn't help his, washed up, career at all.

KKKramer's Racist Video:



Kramer, being a Hollywood celebrity, had to apologize on air on Late Show with David Letterman:



Unfortunately, black celebrities rejected his apology claiming:

* Its the pussy way out to do it on Letterman.

* He should apologize at the apollos.

* Go back to the comedy club and apologize from there.

Commencement:

"One man's misfortune is another man's gain."







Kramer apologized, "African Americans" are satisfied, Entrepreneurs made $$.
Happy Day.

UPDATE

Paul Mooney had something to say about the "crisis" on Fox News.

6 comments:

coquette said...

I was just telling my boyfriend bout this ...I cant believe he said all that!! I'm sure he was high....oo going on Letterman kelish didnt do him any good either...people didnt take him seriously :/

Naser said...

I think 3adi, I mean his only misfortune was being exploited. I've seen Bobcat Goldthwait, LIVE, doing the exact same thing in a comedy club in mississippi. It's not about only hating one race. Its about one day I was famous and on top of the world, now I'm doing this. AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN LISTENING!

I think his response was only to further prove how miserable he became after Seinfeld.

antihero said...

"It's not about only hating one race. Its about one day I was famous and on top of the world, now I'm doing this."

true
add to that, how this and many other incidents are a form of affirmative action. When minorities are openly and publicly racists and the white majority are denied the right to do a wrong thing! If it is a case of racism I believe many if not all black comedians should apologize as well.
I've been watching Spike Lee's The Original Kings of Comedy.. funny.. but reflecting on the word "white".. what if it was all reversed?

I've seen and heard what Michael Richards did, the man lost it all. I'm not defending him, but rather discussing the idea of racism in comedy in America.. what affirmative action is doing.

Naser said...

No matter how racist any person can be, so long you got a punch line in the end you may get away with it. Unfortunately, our friend Kramer wasn't trying to be cute. As for whose racist in the U.S.? By far black are far more racists than any other race. The majority are racists. I mean slavery has been abolished years and years back and a 10 y/o kid comes and act instantly acts like the victim. Problem is this place is based on diversity, EVERYONE rose and claimed their piece of success, except for our black friends. They just wanna be the lazy victims who claim to be hated upon. As for throwing racist jokes, I think its alright so long its funny and is meant strictly as a joke. I believe everyone has a lil bit of racism within which is totally fine, but don't cross the line.

coquette said...

yea ana I've seen comedians crack racists remarks and jokes bas all for a good laugh...not to hate...madree he didnt make anyone laugh oo he was just hating..
its sad..really ...not that its shocking that people r racists lol bas ina to actually go on this way ...with nothing to back u up ba3ad!

Naser said...

coquette:
If you think thats racist, wait till you see the antique signs that I purchased not long ago.

Powered By Blogger