Thursday, January 18, 2007

Today's The Day

My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode

When God comes and calls me to his Kingdom

I'll take all you sonsabitches when I go


Billy Joe Shaver

Weather? FREEZING BALLS!


Kuwait's National Team?
Sucks Balls! (They really can get away with joining the Special Olympics - Fucking Retards!)




School?
Busting my BALLS! (Finance midterm tomorrow - NOT the friendly executive style "Calculator" Finance, I'm talking Knights Templar style! They're going Medieval on my ASS!)



Surprisingly.. Never mind..
I'm outty 3000..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our team wel management ely maska khal yeroo7oon yemootoon a7san lehom. 7asafa enna te3adelaw, they should have lost. I was rooting for Yemen.

And screw the weather. it was friggin cold here too.

Ms. Sarah said...

today's the balls day?

Mrs. said...

goodluck on ur finance exam! Hope the weather heats up soon, otherwise I'd move to another country where its all warm and sunny!

Naser said...

enigma,
They're sickos

swair,
Everyday is.

perfect stranger,
No luck la with the weather wala with the finance test.

Powered By Blogger