Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Valuable Sacrificial Pointers

Who doesn't conduct the occasional Sacrificial Ceremony?
After all, we all want the intermittent soul feast from time to time.

But when sacrificing, it is important to remember:

- Virgin blood is best.
- Goat blood must be no older than 3 days.
- Entrails must be removed and apportioned either before death, or no later than 30min.
- Candles must be sorted by tallest in back to shortest in front - never the other way around!

Most important - Pentagrams must be drawn from the center to the outside and left to right.

So go ahead, fulfill your prophesy and make sure all humans suffer eternal torment.

Courtesy of: Doom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am starting to grow fangs.. and i am going to the dentist to get it checked but I am sure you have a story for that.

1001 Nights said...

5osh! inzain min 3alai inwazzi3 il thebee7a?

Mrs. said...

sh9ayer? laish ana el wa7eeda eli ufahma shel 6abkha ? :P

Naser said...

h.
I refuse to post about fangs and teeth for a number of reasons. There might be a post of my reasons though.

ziniqua,
Waz3ay elthebee7a 3ala our minions.

perfect stranger,
Maybe because you don't worship SATAN! (staghfur allah). Bs mako salfa a9lan.

Dakhtour said...

I thought u're a vampire.. Then i changed my mind :P

Naser said...

Yeah, I'm no weirdo! :P

Powered By Blogger