Saturday, January 13, 2007

THINAMAGOOP!

The truth is I'm a technology whore. I try to follow up with every device there is (Key Word: TRY). I may not know how they're made or work, but that's why I've got engineer friends for. Upon my quest of surveying new means of technology that might help humanity (or maybe not). I've recently found the THINGAMAGOOP, an irritating robot of Bleep Labs.

Video [01:41]



A small hand held synthesizer that is noisy and sensitive to light. It's portable, loud and battery operated.
I found that I've simply no use of it, since I've no rhythm!

This is a great device for remixing music and/or pissing people off.

P.S. Use it around me and you're getting SLAPPED!

8 comments:

Mrs. said...

Im really glad Im a techno retard !
I was good back in the good old days, but now, naah I cant keep up, nor could I be bothered!

Mrs. said...

P.s
El ekhtera3 Ghabey, o esma Aghba

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOL
Ma77ad Ghaby ;P

I LOVE IT !

Anonymous said...

lol :)

Anonymous said...

first time visitor.. just checked your other posts and damn you're funny! me like ur blog :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! he's funnyyyy! And he'd make a perfect alarm clock

1001 Nights said...

Looks like some kid's project for a science competition. It's imbecilik.

( Actually you can use it to rob a bank, and threaten the clerk that it will blow if you dont into the vault.)

Naser said...

perfect stranger,
Ewanis shway! 7ag liz3aj!

fayoora,
You're weird!

cixousianpanic,
I'm glad you liked it, feel free to help yourself with the milk and cookies.

enigma,
Shaklich t7ibeen liz3aj o 3awar elras.

ziniqua,
It is a science project, only for engineer students to see if they can create a light sensor synthesizer thing. (MADRI) But I know my friend did something like that!

Powered By Blogger