Wednesday, February 03, 2010

You Can't Ruin Damaged Goods!

Been a month since my last smoke!

Now I have no weakness!

How do you deal with a person like that?

How would you treat a flawless me?

With Respect, that's how!


And Now For Our Feature Post:


I finally figured it out, socially!

I have not been thinking right!

I was calculating it all wrong from the beginning!

So here it is.


Psycho women love me!

I worked my memory hard.

I was between writing a 20 page report on the importance of buying German machinery for producing petrochemicals and my past relationships.

This is one of the two most random subjects I can think of at the same time.


Even if you ask me:

What could be the two most random topics you would be thinking of while drinking your Turkish at work at 9 A.M.?

I would answer:

The importance of buying German machinery for petrochemicals production and my past relationships!

And you would say that was specific!


During my 20-something year reign of being awesome, I was romantically involved with only one normal person!

Out of all the relationships I have been involved in, ONE is considered normal!

The rest?

Psycho chicks!

I was too stupid to notice too!


So I grouped my four favorite issues in terms of popularity, significance, and excitement.

This is based on own personal expertise, (1 being most favorable).


1. Daddy Issues

2. Low Self Esteem/ Insecurity

3. Depression/Mood swings

4. Bipolar disorder


That being said, I think I have managed moving around those disorders.


So I will end this with a quick freestyle


we blowin money

we sipping cognac

Hey lil bunny

let's hit the bed sack

you be my honey

I be yo prozac


Brought to you by DJ Best Fuck Up On the Planet


Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha


8 comments:

7aneen said...

Umm..

I think almost all girls have those 4 issues !

The ones who don't are too intimidating for men ;)

Naser said...

Sweet,
Wanna hook up?
Drop me an email! :)

Anonymous said...

Ana ay type of issue ta36eny? ;p

Naser said...

the ol finger up the ass issue.

Anonymous said...

That's nice.

Naser said...

hahahaha
I am not being serious here.
you cool.
I dont know you
but you cool.

Anonymous said...

Ya I thought so.
Ofcourse I'm cool :p

7aneen said...

hahahah ;P

Powered By Blogger