Friday, February 05, 2010

To Booth or not To Booth

Today ‎​I decided I do not like exhibitions. The exhibitions where they got dozens of booths!


A booth for crappy T-shirts, another one for disgusting chocolate sandwiches.
Some take it as far as selling a crappy chocolate T-shirt sandwich. Which is disgusting!

The only exhibitions I would consider going to are the ones with kissing booths.
Better yet, a boob booth! ‎​Where u squeeze the boobs of the booth owner.
Three squeezes for 1 k.d. 10 for 3!
Because they throw it out there as if they actually want you to squeeze it.
But I do know the idea behind their appearance.

They go there for 2 things:

1. Buy a crappy cover for their "BB".
2. In hopes to get pick for marriage!

Which I do not blame them. Guys want to try before they buy. But chicks offer only a view of the goods and you then decide.
B, b, b, but what if you got nasty mad stretch marks? It's a gamble, I'm telling you marriage is a fucking gamble!

And, economically speaking, marriage is certainly more valuable than whoring, to the female that is. After all, the male spends more in the process. Except for the Indians, they got it right! The Male chooses and the Female pays the Dowry!

So should I get postpaid? or prepaid? eezee sounds good! I really do not know what plan I should go with!

What about marrying a whore? Therefore, you are right for all the wrong reasons!
Experience is a +, AND, you get to pay as you go! or cum..
Even my married friends go: It's khara khara khara khara khara!
Some couples actually came to the understanding that they can cheat if they cross the border!
I don't know about that. Cheating is like same sex fucking. Both sides are gay!

An old timer once told me:
Look at me, I spent most my life with different whores. Everyday it was a new expedition for me. Now I'm 70 in a wheelchair.
I said see? Was it worth it?
He said,
Hell yes! I became a millionaire. I do not have a nagging wife nor a son whose waiting for my death!

But you are lonely!

Not when I'm paying for a driver and a nurse I'm not. I am buying my company, son. That bastard actually got me thinking. But I think I'm the type who would like a regular war of the roses!

Let the nag begin!
I know either choice I pick would eventually be the wrong one just because of who I am.
My whole life is a series of "nasser ewaheg nafsa".
Hahahahahahaha
Fuck my life!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...
been waiting for something like that.
ike that bitch

7aneen said...

LOOOL !! Ma asadeg 3eyoony!!

I can only agree with hating exhibitions.. and the fear of not knwoing what ur getting when it comes to marriage- the "gamble".. Eeekh!

Naser said...

khalid,
Some actually ask for iking.

7aneen
I spit hot fire, sooner or later you'd agree with eeryting

7aneen said...

we'll c ..

Alvert said...

Hahahaha!! I can relate to all the above, not sure tho relate is the right word, but what the hell! I did participate in couple of exhibitions and you are right! It was a different experience for me which I will never ever be part of it again!

LOOL @ "nasser ewaheg nafsa !!

Powered By Blogger