Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Kuwaiti Slap Concept

I have to say, one of my favorite things in life is to watch a human life collapse!

Kuwaitis are bosses when it comes to this scene.
During my stay in the states, I have seen people turn their lives into shit!

I am not much of an asshole.
I do not hang out with the wrong crowd. (Sometimes I do).
I even go as far as giving them a couple words of advice too.
Hell sometimes I tried to adopt that person and get him a newer better life.
(Sports, Reading, PS3, whatever it takes)
I offer my services. But some love living on the fast lane. So all I can do is sit back and watch them fuck their lives up.

I once saw a guy who got piss drunk, He got shirtless in a restaurant and started serially smooching every girl he sees!
That was funny. I was not there with him. I was enjoying my Carne Asada.
And out of the good in me I left my Carne Asada to pull him out.
He pushed me away and went on doing it! Until a big black dude struck him a punch.

Many people underestimate a Nigger Punch. Nigger punch is a product of years and years of breeding them to be big and strong. I laughed hard that night.
Speaking of Nigger Punch, have you ever heard of "Mabda2 el 6rag el Kuwaiti?"
The Kuwaiti Slap Concept is the Slap that changes points of view.
It cannot be done by anyone who is non Kuwaiti.
It is the type of slap that makes you continuously do the yes gesture with your head for a minute or two.

It comes out with emotions too.
I used it twice.
You might say who would slap in a fight? or an argument?
And it was cheesy too..
Something about our National Football Team.
Sure I think they are best fit in the special olympics but I do not condone bad mouthing those Mongoloids! Yes they are we-todds But they are MY we-todds!
So I slapped him and he immediately said: L-L-L-L-Laish?
And that, my friend, is the Kuwaiti Slap Concept.

If it was used more often, we would have had a better parliament. We would not have had a less corrupt society. The Kuwaiti Trash that are surfacing our community would still be in their caves flying pigeons and smoking LM at al rab6a.

I would hit people, usually out of patriotism. You can say I'm a redneck! Hahaha. No I do not hit people for any wrong reason. Do not hit them to make a choice. I advice. And if that do not work I just observe.

And when I do eventually observe I see how people ruin their lives TOTALLY!
Like a native of the GCC do not have a redline. NO LIMIT! They are like RIDE OR DIE!
Either I'm a decent human being, OR OR OR OR, I would do every sin there is in the BOOK! Smoking, Drinking, Gambling, Drugging, Fucking, BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE! REBA, 7ASAD SI7IR, LIEING, THIEVING!!

I tell them: You guys are out of fucking control!
That is how you can observe a guy sipping a beer, next thing he cries and confesses the sin he just did in front of you. I try talking some sense into the bastard and he goes NO I'M RUINED.
Same thing goes with disturbed chicks too! Matter of fact chicks are bosses at it! They do things out of emotions that makes less sense than a midget with a yoyo!

She's in love. Romeo don't drink the poison, she starts whoring!
KHALAS EDENYA MA TESWA I GIVE UP!
And this is where the Kuwaiti Slap Concept comes in handy.
Had someone, a family member, gave them that slap they would have second thoughts about all of that!

PARENTING Sucks in Kuwait. Then comes those 40-something parents and say, where did we go wrong? Right from the start Ma/Pa. You were never right and therefore your son is a gambler and your daughter is a whore! And I say that out of concern to future parents! SLAP your mini yous. Or just give em enough attention!

I think I should publish a book on parenting!
Then I can be a self help Guru.
And start a cult.
Make em all drink Kool Aid.
Only then I would serve society right by getting rid of trash!
It is a dirty job but someone has to do it.

But hey, I have seen some messed up scenarios in my day.
Like the guy who was a merit student and within a year he got kicked out of college and all that was because he liked pot. Which is an ultimate fail. But it was sure funny to watch!
Now he works as a teller with a history degree from a community college! Sorry tellers but I think your job is to count change and smile. Last year you were to be one of the smartest engineers in Kuwait son. Now? You are a banking historian. Way to make your family proud? And the sad part is, had he got his degree, he would have bought all the pot in the world!

Sad, but True!

P.S. I have to say though Fuck ups, in general, make the world an interestingly funny place and fun too!

VIVA LA CORRUPCION!

10 comments:

7aneen said...

Do you have ADD??


So hard to keep up with ur thought jumps ;P

Interesting though,,

hahaha "midget with a yoyo" I almost cried..

BTW I didn't know the 6raag was literally a physical 6raag !!

Naser said...

Been typing for god knows how long,
No one ever noticed I got ADD. They do think I'm high though. 6rag is not physical. sometimes it is. Depends on how the relationship takes off really. My friend uses a khaza and his crappy son cries. But 6rag works. Rashdees do too..

Anonymous said...

Rashdy.... that's what folks call it

Naser said...

No shit genius?
Whats the plural of 1 rashdee?
Rashdees
U deserve one just for typing something that stupid on my blog.

7aneen said...

hahahaaa

Anonymous said...

not that it matters, but it's rawashid

Naser said...

Anon, are you telling me you've been slapped enough times to know the plural term of it? You must have fucked up bad son.. But I will take your word for it?
So whats the plural of akofnik or aranjifik? and is it ma6a3at or ma6a6ee3? :P

Anonymous said...

akofnik: already plural
aranjifik: that sounds more like nubian slang

ma6a6ee3: lol.... i like

Naser said...

Dude, jam3 rashdee is rashdee!
ba9ikik rashdee
or ba9inik 70 rashdee!

Rashdee to arabic is like homework to english! The single form is plural!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

S said...

LooooL ;p

Powered By Blogger