Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I AM THE MAGIC MAN!

Most Kuwaitis want to be Italian!

Except the ones who want to be Spanish, or Latino!

Some want to be Italian soccer players.

Some want to be Italian models.

Others want to be Italian Designers.


Speaking of designers, it is good to look good.

Matter of fact, I'd love to get my eyes raped with the beauty and joy of looking at a well dressed person.

But why do you have to be a BRAND WHORE!

Sure you can make your own decisions!

Certainly not all answers in life begin with: Armani, Buckler, and Cavalli!


What has become of us? Whatever happened to mixing and matching! Whatever happened to not showing off?

My suggestion to BRAND WHORES is this:


Do not take the price tag off. Let us not only see the brand name. We want to know the Brand price! I want to make sure you did not buy it at a SALE. Because Brand Whores are not Sale Whores. Sale Whores are "3agad".


Either or, I feel sad for you. To not feel happy in your own skin without having a big latin/christian name slapped on your chest. It takes years of therapy to get rid of that "problem".


Each and everyone has this one phrase he says to make him look fancy too!

FORZA NERO ARMANI, YAAAAY!


As to the spanish Kuwaitis.

They love partying!

Ibiza ya walad!

And they go there every summer!

EVERY SUMMER?!

EVERY SUMMER!


Sadly to the very same two places, Barcelona and Maiorca, ARTH ALLAH WAS3A YABN EL KALB! El asban malo men wyohkom!


As to the Latino wannabes! Hathail el faqara!

Whats more tragic than being pretentious is being poor and pretentious!

I want to be a Brazilian player.

Like Ronaldinho!

You know how ugly Ronaldinho is?

Sure, he's a great player, but Ronaldinho would trade all the fame, skills, and money for a face!

IN A HEART BEAT TOO!


So, Why don't we have a Kuwaiti who wants to be a Kuwaiti player? Kuwaiti Designers? Kuwaiti Artists!? Or do we, by default, leave it to the retards!

Then blame the retards for not doing a great job!


I wish the Kuwaitis would imitate the Italians in things like beating the people responsible for ruining Kuwaiti sports? They are passionate about their sport, that is why the World Cup Trophy is Hanging there. They are willing to KILL for the cause. Are we willing to even hurt for the Cause?


They make a difference we don't do shit!


Silvio Berlusconi messed up, HE GOT SLAPPED! Italians out there trying to make a difference. That is how they roll. Here in Kuwait? We do not have a moment for sports. We just watch people disgracing it!

Would you go as far as dying for your country, better yet KILLING?

No one wants to and that is why they seek their identity else where!


And since when did the official whore costume become bleach blonde hair with a hand drawn mole made out of eyeliner! I love bleach blonde hair! Why did they have to associate it with whores! And why did they not tell me about it! But I know how to differentiate.


I saw a couple and I followed them like on discovery channel.

I found that they got their own terms!

They say stuff like:


Chip - Cheap

Crystal - Strass

Dean o Dah-LLOCA - Basically, read Dean and Deluca in Arabic and say it like you read it.

Donat - Donut


I really get pissed when I hear someone talking like that. I wish I can smack a jaw!

I think all are whores but just to be in the safe side and not offend anyone, I will add this feature:

They got this weird fetish with BOTOX!

LAZEM!

If not lips, boobs. But BOTOX is important!


Also they tend to stutter and cum when they hear the word Vi vi vi Villa Moda.

And Why the hell do they wear white tops with a bright pink bra! I do not get it!

Why does it always have to be about you!


WATCH ME! WATCH ME! WATCH ME!

Reminds me of a Jamaican Singer.

(They both want you to watch them!)


But Ultimately, hell broke loose Yesterday.

I was at the mall.

I saw two lovebirds hanging out at Lino's.


She was wearing a burgi3. He was gazing deeply into her eyes.

I thought, what a lucky girl, her guy is not looking anywhere else.

He is looking into her eyes. Given, There is nothing else to look at.

That was the only open platform. Which got me thinking, is it possible for him to maintain the same personality when she is on and off that burgi3?


I mean will he be the same considerate person or will he be sex crazed the moment she takes it off due to the lack of flesh/face he is being exposed to?

What if he likes her with her mask on?

Would he not like her when she takes it off?

I suddenly got worked in a relationship that isn't mine.

Then I thought, would she be offended if they were about to get it on, and he asked her to wear the burgi3?

Kind of like a fetish? Maybe he wears one too behind closed doors!


I don't know, last time I asked a girl to wear a mickey mouse mask she got real offended...

Hey, I just wanted to compliment my Bugs Bunny Suit!


P.S.


It was either this or Ebtihal. I refuse to call her a professor because I have seen knees think better than her. I have decided to spare her a couple more days. I mean she's pretty dumb for a PhD. But I do know the story behind her problems. MAJOR Daddy issues. This is what makes her attention depraved. I know the exact medication for her Rants. And yes sometimes the solution is a big fat juicy dick. I am not trying to be funny either!


After all, some fight for nonexistent matters, like freedom and equality. Take it from me. There is no such thing. Not in Kuwait. Not anywhere else.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo man, dont think too much and my advise is every time you go out look at the ground, its more interesting than their faces. Smoke less enjoy it more

Naser said...

WTF! 1. I Did not think the least bit. 2. Don't give me advise 3. Never look at the ground, always hold your head up high! 4. Don't smoke! 5. WTF!?

Anonymous said...

whattup tough guy, shekla you are the one with the daddy issues lool

Naser said...

‎Thats not what your mom told me before we conceived you son.
Hahahahahaha.

noufa said...

1- it's neqab you idiot :@

2- tet6naz 3la ilbadoo ? :O :O how dare you?

3- shako ebthal ?

7aneen said...

heheheeh aham shay ur curiousity about the Lino;s couple.. Never thought about it that way- now I can't stop wondering!

About the retarted talkers.. What about the ones who pronounce "B"--> "P" .. I die?

prown (brown)
piology (biology)

Like its hailigy to pronounce B.. wtF IT KILLS ME

Naser said...

Noufa
boshiya, neqab, burgi3..
U say to-may-toe I say to-mah-toe
ma t6anazt 3al bedwan son yemkin kano salaf! :P
ebtihal is a weird attention seeker who deserves death.

7aneen
Tara sij shy eshaghil el mokh. shlon chethy? Its complicated when you start thinking behind closed doors and when you put youself a similar situation.

and I swear to you, the moment I clicked on the post icon, I was like: DAMMIT, I forgot to mention the BP issue.
It kills eferyone (they do change vs to fs too)

Alvert said...

Do I dare to agree ..!

Powered By Blogger