Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Am Sorry, But You Got To Go!

I do not make the rules.

I just follow them.
The code of ethics I live by is more than righteous.
(I earnestly believe it should be instated).

I shall not, however, force it upon anyone other than myself.
I shall not even dare to lobby it and/or create a cult out of it.
I am good at abiding the law.
I also do not see any harm in sharing my ideas.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.

Unfortunately, I have to humbly ask the public for a favor.
I sincerely hope readers would back me up with this one.
I ask from people to aid me out in enacting TWO little rules.
Please...

People.
Stuffed figures in automobiles are not cool!
Stuffed figures in automobiles are not cute!
Stuffed figures in automobiles should be criminalized!

I am not inconsiderate.
I make sense of the inane need for compensating your lost childhood.
What I do not comprehend is..
Why does it have to be in public?

Dear reader,
Having toys in public is like skipping in the mall!
It will only damage your public perception.

I cannot even begin expressing my hatred towards that segment of society.
I feel that any person with stuffed figures should have every hole in their body stuffed with the same material used in their figures.
Give them a taste of their own medicine.

How would you like to have every cavity, both dorsal and ventral, be stuffed with cotton, straws, beans, plastic pellets, and synthetic fibres?
I would very much be delighted to do so using my own bare hands.

Another shattered fragment of our lovely society that need action to be brought against them are the strass people.
That trend was cool in 2003, for about 15 minutes.
Then it almost instantaneously became an epic failure.

People took it as far as phones, cars, Ts, shoes, hats, and bags!
Strass should be illegal.
Any person caught with strass should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.
Intent to piss off the public.
Kill the strass people.
Strass people should be hanged, drawn, and quartered!

As a matter of fact, I believe that we should personally start attacking those people.
I am for hate crimes against stuffed animals and strass!
Except ballers who use rubies as strass.
That type we need to respect.
(Money is Power)

Today was my first day technology free.
I never thought holding a regular cellphone would feel so retro!
Speaking of fish and dentists, is tartar sauce made of tartar on teeth?
That would be disgusting.
Fuck Fish.

Cacoethes Scribendi
Cacoethes Carpendi

4 comments:

7aneen said...

Y did ur blog disappear for like a week?

Naser said...

I got blocked by a couple of ISP in Kuwait.
I was part pissed and decided to start the revolution by creating my own websites that publishes from abroad. Then I calmed down and decided to bring it back since he can't post. Hence bringing sexy back.
Also, working on my website may take longer than expected..

Anonymous said...

who are the strass people?

Naser said...

anon
sheghel HAILAG

http://www.mj777.com/pic/Mobile%20Swarovski%20003.jpg

http://www.woodbrass.com/images/woodbrass/ROLLING+STONES+BLANC+TONGUE+SILVER+STRASS.JPG

http://www.boccisport.com/store/images/66J9329T3NEA_bis.jpg

http://www.sevencrystal.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Swarovski_Car_Ba_49392be0afb2c.jpg

http://neweracaptalk.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/seatle-mariners-swarovski.jpg

Powered By Blogger