Monday, February 22, 2010

The Look

I love it when a guy develops a way to look at people.

Do you work on developing that look in front of a mirror?
I enjoy watching guys staring at girls. (That sounded a bit queer).
Honestly though, I like "look counting".

Look Counting is when you count the number of looks guys make.
I apply that specifically when it comes to bird watching.
I truly think guys do it the most when it comes to the ladies.

The demise of my facebook back in 2008 was due to them and their cuteness.
Believe you me when a guy is cute it is gay.
Being cute is for Keanu Reeves, Fairies, fruits, and berries.
(Come to think of it, what's the difference?)

I came up with this statistical study:

45% Think Eye Squinting is sexy. (From where I'm sitting it looks like they are taking a shit).
30% Tilt their heads. (ya3ni cute?)
20% Ma 3ind omhom salfa.
5% Are crossed eyed. (Disgusting?)

All happen to be 100% douche. (Douche. That was so American and lame too).

I won't get into details but were you ever given a fake look that the looker thought it was sexy to give in the first place?

Dear Guys (with the look),
The moment you think that by looking at a damsel in a certain way would up your chances of winning her heart.
Please don't.
It won't.

Also, whatever happened to crossed eyed chicks!
Did they all suddenly become "7awra2"!
You are ducking 7ola, live with it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aah the look...
in my town you'd get shot or worse... but wait.....
with the all new and improved harness brass for humans, you are able to walk it out like a horse.

it's all good

Unknown said...

http://images.picturequest.com/common/detail/57/68/22626857.jpg

Naser said...

Ghetto..

7aneen said...

The look.. G-A-Y.. extremely unmanly.. grosses me out.. I'm glad at least one male knows.. spread to your fellow brothers ASAP

Naser said...

By saying that you are implying that I got "brothers" who do the look number. I will consider this as an insult. But out of the goodness of my heard I shalln't reply. (bakabir 3agli). :p

Powered By Blogger