Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO READ - PLEASE READ THIS!

I hate when a person considers eye contact a permit to talk.

I do not have that happy welcoming face to begin with.
I do not want to have anything to do with you.
I might not even want to look at your face.

I mean the occasional hello, how are you was a disaster!
You wouldn't believe what happened to day, ask me what, go on ask!
Then I am stuck for half an hour listening to some mindless shit nodding my head like I gave a piss.

Sure, it is easy to distract you, but you just won't forget.
You just won't quit!

Out of politeness I decided to drop ONLY the "how are you".
Little did I know, Hello was enough as it is!
Hello, I said, as I frolicked gently across the meadows.
(further adding charisma to both my wildness and finesse!)
But you caught me!

Hello! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ETC, ETC, ETC!
SONOFASHESMA!
There is just no quitting in you is there?!

I often wished it was something worth hearing too!
It is probably about YOUR experience playing a video game, or YOUR trip to somewhere YOU thought was fun!
I am honestly not interested. AT ALL!

I mean, to some extent, I might develop a liking in your POV or experience playing a video game. My interest, however, dies when it is a Nintendo Wii game.
Let alone Mario Kart with level to level experience and obstacles faced.

It is like a synopsis with that guy!

I would rather poke my eardrums with a freaking fork than listening to your dumb stories!

Then I try to avoid you all together!
NO HELLO!
Just a smile and a nod!
That was when I discovered, that that's all it took for you to approach me and rape my ears with things I do not give a crap about!

I bought this T-Shirt! It is got superman on it! I love this T-shirt!

I say FUCK YOU, in my heart.
In reality, I smile and say NICE!

So I then decided to pay you no mind altogether!

Coldly passing by you playing with my phone..
Or rubbing my eyes!

BUT NO!
Like I said there is no quitting in you!
You stop me.
You talk!

Hey, you know where I'm going tomorrow? I'm going to Dubai! I am excited! I want to go skiing.
Well I hope you freeze to death!
HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE FUNNY!
No honestly! you will fall and no one will help you and in the snow, you shall freeze to death. They won't even know because you would be covered in white!

Then you start crying!
Goto your mom.
Make a scene!

This is when it hit me; I need to be less cynical.
I need to learn how to communicate with a six year old!
Not that I care.
But when BABY cub goes tearing MAMA cougar goes RAWRING.

Especially after telling him that I used to beat his mom when we were his age.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate mario cart!
never got the nintendo era

Naser said...

The nintendo era was the best era, you must have been too young to understand. Or suppressed.

Anonymous said...

that's what she said ;)

Naser said...

ooooh, Touche.

DeeDee said...

:D
I'm a talker so this felt a bit directed at me personally. but then by the end it went to place that was *perfect*.

Powered By Blogger