Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thursday With Edith

Fotha wela Motha is not working for me tonight!

Who cares about infants shopping? I know I don't.
I want the low class bitches!
The ones that you know they got major social problems!
The ones you know they need much guidance! At least needed at some point!

So now I'm left with the only thing worth doing,
Browsing and posting.
So allow me to rape your ears with the best music out there.


Edith Piaf is by far the best french singer, right on top with Cheb Khalid.
And the sound of her with a cup of espresso and half KD worth of Banak is heavenly.

I would also recommend visiting Adam Voorhes' webpage.
The photos are as much fun to watch as monkeys fucking!

You are welcome!
Goodnight,

4 comments:

7aneen said...

I heart zis song..

Naser said...

Oui Oui!
et coeurs de cette chanson vous nostalgie!

7aneen said...

je sais..

Naser said...

sommes-nous étant présomptueux ?

Powered By Blogger