Sunday, September 14, 2008

Please Don't Stare!

I like going out.

I also like to eventually grab a cup of java.

I like driving around with "no-goal-in-life" listening to my favorite tracks.

The thing I do not like is how people here stare at each other.

Everyone has that "despised" look on their faces.

I do not understand why people here have an attitude problem.

Big Daddy loser walking around with no accomplishment in life, thinking he's the best thing that ever happened in this country just because his mom thinks so along with his idiot friends.

Part of the reason I'm noting this common epidemic is due to an incident that took place sometime today.

Usually, whenever I'm out, the ratio of men to ladies in a place is 100:2.

While around 80% of the guys instantly assume that those two ladies fell in love with them, I sit back and enjoy the subliminal moves, messages and stares they throw at miss thing and her partner.

Sure, this really pumps some confidence to fatty, but the general order in Kuwait is: "Ma7ad e6ee7 ib chabd nafsa/ha".

So back to the lady incident that took place earlier today. While waiting on my order at the nearest Starbucks, speaking of that, Is it me? or is the line at Starbucks way too long, as if they're spreading their shit for free?

So yeah, while waiting, I accidently backed on some chick.

I immediately turned around and apologized.

Next thing I know, Bitch looks at me as if I was small! Rolls her eyes at me as if I was flashing!

See I did not expect any reply from her. I did not ask for an "it's ok.."

I specifically apologized to avoid her hostility!

Stuff like that makes you not want to leave your house!

But I guess it is safe to say: Common courtesy is not so common in Kuwait.

7 comments:

isaythedarnestthings said...

the bitch incident; you're a guy that's why she acted like a bitch. she maybe thought "ambeeh 6a3 hatha ytlazag feni ambeeh wai3 ay shay *rollers her eye*" but if it was me she would be ok.

next time do your coffee at home. i'm done with *starbokes you find all the cheap wannabes, whores/man-whores in there. i hate that it just a fucking hype, they all go to it for the brand o el gaz.

*not a typo lol.

Naser said...

I do not think that being a guy had anything to do with it. I am starting to think that every bleach blonde bimbo has an attitude problem. The curlier the hair the more of an bitch she tends to be. That's why the averages starbokes* folks make honest to satan franchises seem over-rated. Kuwait is fine, I just think that the people are fucked. I guess I should write a piece on why we need nightclubs in Kuwait. Not here though, I'm just being random!

eshda3wa said...

ugh
how can u drink that starbucks crap

and u really should stop noticing things

live on a cloud

ull feel so much better

Naser said...

eshda3wa,
bucks tastes like piss with milk, but I do it for the caffeine.
Plus, I do not know what drug I should abuse to live on a cloud, and it's funny to release my "angry" alter-ego. I'm too cool in real life. Better than going on a shooting spree, don't you say? ;p

Smart-y said...

el nas 9ayra ma tiste7y!
والاشكَرا موضة

fa a7san 7al, la eta3been 3oumrech!
take it easy, oo bl 6qaq!! 6anshaaaiii!!

awal zyara ehnii, oo u got a nice blog :)

Naser said...

smarties, thanks for your 2nd visit. :P

oh and I'm a guy btw

Smart-y said...

hey sorry wallah, i didnt mean to (ma sheft profilek) bs eb kaify i assume eneik bint madree shako ;P

oo hathii my second visit?
shaklli 9ej sakran!

Powered By Blogger