Thursday, September 25, 2008

HOW TO QUIT IT!

The question was running through my head faster than a stampeding herd of angry oxen (metaphor).

So you just won a million?
How would you quit your job?

I thought:

Take a picture of my bare butt with the words: I QUIT, (SIGNATURE). Right under it.

Or maybe,

Stand on my employer's desk and piss: I QUIT! On his carpet.

My friend told me I won't quit, I work for the governmental sector. I'll go to my job whenever I want, (khal yakh9em kether ma yabi) he said.

I did not know that there was a NO FIRING policy in the governmental sector.

What about you? What would you do, career wise, in case you made a million. (Assuming that a million is a large amount).

In other news:

I'm trying to update this blog thingy, just like the homeless, I'm demanding change!

It's been a while and I need help.

If you're up for it please drop me a line here.

I know many of you breath blogs and stuff.

So hook me up with tips, suggestions, and minor technical help.

2 comments:

isaythedarnestthings said...

i like peeing on the carpet, très original :P

Naser said...

oui oui

Powered By Blogger