Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Chiquita Monologue

I do not mean to be cynical, who am I kidding? YES I DO.

But how come everytime I goto a Persian "baqala" and ask for a "moza" the guy instantly asks: MOOZ?

Try it, it works! EVERYTIME.

They got me buying bananas from every baqala I pass just to prove my point!

I'm not trying to be paranoid, but are they doing it on purpose?

Speaking of which, isn't honking at a baqala guy to bring what I want kind of degrading? Especially if he was over 70?

Is it not a type of forced slavery?

There have been wars over bananas in the past.

So try to refrain from honking at a baqala!

5 comments:

doona said...

banana massacre....
thats funny...

Smart-y said...

ma a7ib a6q herin 7q ra3ii el baqala.. its sooo degrading!! fashla oo 3aib oo madri shlon!

3an el banana massacre, poor them wallah mesakiin :P

Naser said...

dandoon,
It's True!

Smarties,
Mishkilla rabi3na lama ekhoronha!

isaythedarnestthings said...

i didn't get the joke ;/
or was there a joke?

i don't think it's degrading, it's a job and they're paid to do it so it's all good.

i liked "na3am?"

Naser said...

Fifi,

There is a funny part and there is that humanitarian part that you will rarely find in me!

Powered By Blogger