Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kuwait is for Pussies!


I love Kuwait more than average.
I think its somehow fair to explain my self.
So, why this title?
cause if ur a citizen u are set for life.

So far where is the difficulty in living there? My favorite place on earth is a soft-hearted place.

You know you'll end up with a job.
So far no taxes in progress.
You won't spontaneously disappear when you say something bad about someone. (moderate freedom of speech)
It is "democratic" ... in our own way.

All in all kuwait was never a hard place to live in.
No homeless people.
no bad catostrophes (on regular basis)
The country is rich goddammit u can get paid.
your so called "was6a" shall always work.

and if you even want more money you can always kiss ass here and there.
Run for Majlis el Oma elections and steal you few millions from "elmal el3am".
The people will forgive you, either that or they're a bunch of stupid cowards.
which in both ways deserve to be ganked.
and yes i am questioning the integrity of the government and the parliament.
Not all, but around 90% which is more than enough asshole!

back to the title.
basic math

Kuwait is an easy place to live in

Easiness never made men.

Thus Kuwait is for Pussies.

& by god I love it and its people.



P.S. I Got the: "I 'heart' Q8" pic from a talented artist & a user of flickr, I don't know her personally but it really related to my website. There were some restrictions but i got my ways. Unfortunately, Flickr Terms of Service specify that if you post a Flickr photo on an external website, the photo must link back to its photo page. Now I'm not exactly your typical html geek so I have no idea how to do stuff. But this pic was took from "SŤя@ώВёяяỴ" ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Plz don't sue me!

2 comments:

coquette said...

Hmm yes there are soo many things wrong with this country and it's people...and as corny as this may sound I love Kuwait and I think we're BLESSED in soo many ways to be Kuwaiti oo 6aa6 6aaa6!

Orangene said...

guess what?! We love you! and kuwait ba3ad:p

Powered By Blogger