Sunday, October 08, 2006

Addictions

Hello, my name is Nasser and I'm an addict.
Everyone has their own little addiction.
Some like heroin others like fire. HELL, I used to know a someone who was crazy about chewing plastic.
So here are some of my addictions (not in any particular order):

    Apple, Macintosh. This includes PC's & iPod's.

    The Internet. which sum up wikipedia, world news, chat programs & emails.

    Google and all its products & services.

    TV - movies, sitcoms, reality TV.

    Tea, if i had it my way I'd shower in tea. Then again if I had it my way I'd wear a Mickey Mouse mask and do my cookie dance naked, but lets just not go there. Don't judge me, the entire British Empire was built upon cups of tea.

    Travelling & Road trips. That's why i chose the U.S. as a destination, I wanted to go everywhere. I did, now there is only TIME.

    Working out, I'm a health freak. I do eat fast food though. Now check the combination, I'm smart and I got a good body. The combination is simply Lethal.

    Far Eastern Culture, my favorite is Japan, Konichiwa Bitches!

    Photography, I'm simply obsessed I take pics of everything.

    Reading.

    Music. (Composing & Listening) I am interested in almost any type so long its not about how much money they got and how many bitches they fucked.

    Cigarettes. So much for being healthy.

1 comment:

Alvert said...

haha @ the music,, true!

Overwhelming >>> "I'm smart and I got a good body. The combination is simply Lethal"

Powered By Blogger