Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weird

Stupid Daddy's bad little girl. She had the whole world in her hand. Pa never neglected any detail. She's been very spoiled. Living in a very stable household. Ruled by love. She ends up getting backdoored by some drugged out loser. I felt bad for her. She was an only child. Daddy trusted her! Daddy got her everything. But Daddy was not enough, so she got a sugar daddy. I wish he is as sweet as you thought he would be. Poor Stupid Daddy's bad little girl.


On the lighter note, I quit smoking 19 days ago. I think I want to smoke again. Not that I'm craving it. I have been breathing much better lately. I feel great. I started smelling again. I can taste food! I also eliminated the lung cancer factor, had I not already caught it! I think I should smoke for two main reasons though.

1. My bad boy persona is missing a major element.
2. I've gained 8 K.G. in 19 days.

Fuck Sobering Up!

Goodnight..

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

ook

Anonymous said...

good to be back

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! ;D

Anonymous said...

Wow mashalla you quit smoking! Keep it up, walla zain etsawy its good for you
-S

Naser said...

WB WB WB!
I never left aslan!
estera7at mo7areb!

Anonymous said...

LoooL okay call it whatever you want bs still wayid 6awalt :P
-S

Naser said...

Yeah, I was doing... nothing!

Anonymous said...

Then you should have updated us with a post rather than keeping us hanging all this time :p
-S

Naser said...

I never thought of my blog as a social responsibility! Matter of fact, who reads that shit!
and for commenting that much you should create a google account and speak through it. The Anonymous S is not very anonymous! It's like the incredible hulk!

Anonymous said...

LooL well ana I read this shit ;$ it's interesting walla :p
Laa maby I create an account, 5alny chthy cheny mysterious :p o b3dain ana mt3amda ma a76 my name bs my first initial :p
-S

Naser said...

I figured that much out! S

Anonymous said...

Lay hal daraja ana shafafa? :p

Naser said...

crystal

Anonymous said...

how so? ;p

Naser said...

we actually conversing in comments? this is kinda depressing! please do not let it be my new low!

Anonymous said...

okay sorry :(

Naser said...

No its not that
drop me an email or whatever I just don't like comments that much.
New rule: 3 comments max per person per post.

Powered By Blogger