Friday, January 22, 2010

Moral Bankruptcy

Can I hustle my way through life?

I thought of that a couple of times already!
Sure I can work hard and do miracles, professionally.
But why should I?
I got this gift. I can see something and say I can do that! I end up doing it too!
I already can see my self hustling my way through jobs and create a career for myself!
Sure I would not anticipate being like Obama! I would not want to hustle a whole country!
But you have to give it to him! He is a big fish! When you hustle a nation that is professionalism.
Do not get me wrong, here in Kuwait people are doing it in daily basis!
Some do hustle a nation or two!
But I think they are all small fish compared to what Obama did!
I still strictly believe that McCain is better qualified for the Job. Do not get me wrong I do not even believe in democracy!
It is funny how here in Kuwait it is pretty much the same! Parliament is running by money for money and the people are still buying that bullshit trying to grasp to whatever beautiful dream they hold thinking that the Utopian mind frame would conquer!
As do white Americans do when they think that because he's light and talks white he does not represents the streets!
I think when Obama goes home he is most ghetto when alone!

Straight Up GANGSTA Bitch! Purrrrrrrrrrrrr

It kills me when I see less qualified people running things just because they kissed the right asses and said what others wanted to hear!

I am facing a moral fork in the road! Should I just become a high paid hustler and live it easy! or should I work my buns off and be what I am right now?

Well that was a rhetorical question.

I do have a message though.

This goes out to all the Kuwaiti cripples and retards out there. I know you like to be called handicapped, I do not care, but do not worry. You will get all your right eventually. As soon as someone finds someway to make money out of it.
So sit tight! As if you can do anything other than sitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon you already hustlin' your way through life......

your finale says so!

but all that could be changed

Naser said...

hahahaha

I did not start hustling yet. I got this little thing we call conscience and it keeps YELLING AT ME!

My finale is not accurate, nevertheless, its fun to think that this would be the end!

Finally kuwait builds its very own subway but the city it bankrupt.
I get laid off and become a subway junkie.

Need to learn how to play Oud for that occasion.

Powered By Blogger