Saturday, October 11, 2008

Loser's Heaven

I want to be on facebook. I want to put my face in a book. I want my profile to have a picture of me half naked so people could see how sexy my body is. I like the attention. I do not want people to admire my personality. I want to be seen as an object. I want a lot of comments about it too. I want them to call me Kooki. Kooki sounds 6y. 6y is short for SEXY. I will also write my words with numb3rs because I am too hip, and I am too busy. I also want ROOROO to comment on my photo. I liked her profile, she had a pic of her showing her butt with the word ROOROO typed over the yellow & black picture of her. She likes "fotoshob". After all, she did make her picture yellow & black all by herself. That must have been an accomplishment. How do I win Rooroo's heart? She got 60,000.324 friends! Maybe, if I had my bare chest with 24 pacs she'd be attracted to me. Why am I doing all that? Is it because I'm lonely? Maybe mommy did not give me enough attention? Or maybe I'm just a Loser...

5 comments:

eshda3wa said...

maybe i need to get my face in a book too

Naser said...

yeah, why not.

isaythedarnestthings said...

the guys in these networks don't piss me off mithel the girls! mako originality kela a lips pic or a boobs pic! abee ass/pussy/nipple something different like that.

lol:p so u facebook?

Mrs. said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I WANT to meet you :P (my hubby ekoon ma3ay ofcourse) your crazy man :P

P.S I hate facebook ooo 7ada a7es for losers (sorry facebookers) :P

Naser said...

bionic,
I agree

Mrs.
I do blog signing from 5 - 10 @ My duwaneya, bring your laptop My red marker is ready.

Powered By Blogger