Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Double Cheeseburger

My cousin Khalood keeps asking me for more posts. 


He wants to read something while at work. 

Well this one is for you. We the best, Khaled.

For me, ideas pop quicker than ping pong balls from a Thai chick. 

I was talking yesterday with a friend about double standards

Double standards nowadays comes in all shapes and sizes. 

Just like those people who act conservatively against what the world has become but at the same time contribute to its social failure. (hint hint Mr. Lo7ya Man).

Those are the very same people who ask for a clean environment but use automobiles.

Yeah, you're not any better than the drillers since you buy their product.  

I once talked to a drunk complaining about the corruption in this country. La ya sheeekh

But double standards go way further than that.

Like asking for equality among Kuwaitis but profiling a certain nation/3irj. Better yet not marrying certain people..

And then they call me racist. You are either profiling or not. You cannot choose to be both. Never worked that way. 

I heard about a feminist who gave my buddy a girly thank you when he decided to pay for their meal's check.

Had it been me, I would have split it

Not as a form of stinginess rather than a way of expressing my utter consideration for her "movement". 

How would you like that Betty Friedan?

Speaking of Betty, what are the consequences of asking a Feminist Dyke for a Blow Job

I know it sounds ugly, but does not a Job give them a sense of accomplishment?

What brought all that up? 

The fact that we knew a bunch of dudes who were GAGA for the opposite gender.

Usually, they are pretty nice and cool to be with. 

But when it comes to the ladies, it's a different story. 

Everything changes

All of a sudden their alter ego appear.

Voice goes soft, eyes becomes sweet, and chest gets inflated.

I do not mind that really, but it hurts to know someone who takes it that far. 

Kind of ruins my rep, as if I care about it.

Some dudes actually punk themselves to reach their goal

But then again, DS comes into action. 

I guess everyone has their share of DS.

I guess double standards are not that bad.

I will just label extreme cases with a different euphemism

I  am going to call it Double Cheeseburger

I hope no one, including us Khalood, meets a Double Cheeseburger, nor become into one.

Magul ela Allah yer7am ayamik ya Popeye.



P.S. 
The lyrics to Popeye's song goes a little bit like this: 

I'm  Popeye the Sailor Man
I'm Popeye the Sailor Man
I Yam What I Yam
And That's All That I Yam
I'm Popeye The Sailor Man

7 comments:

Doesn't Play Well With Others said...

im really craving a cheeseburger after that post :p

Anonymous said...

never a double cheeseburger.
always a cheeseburger

Rock A Bye said...

why give cheeseburgers that negative connotation? shame on you, the golden arches wont be pleased.

Naser said...

dpwwo,
bl 3afya.

anon,
u better be.

rocky,
McDonald's is a big conspiracy.

Mrs. said...

Im a racist and I admit it and I seriously agree with doesnt play well with others' I NEED A CHEESBURGER" allah esam7ek ..

Naser said...

I guess that makes us even cause I want BOLD.

Anonymous said...

'' Voice goes soft, eyes becomes sweet, and chest gets inflated. ''

lol nice! so true

Powered By Blogger