Thursday, July 01, 2010

Just a Thought

I will spend a lifetime working my ass of simply to survive only to find that some uneducated lazy bastard is making millions by rhyming about tits, clits, and bong hits. Then they got the nerve to label me as a 'hater', whatever that means, for not approving of the way the system is running. The only thing that keeps me intact and almost stable is knowing how it all usually ends. The 'whistler' typically bites off more than he could chew in diamond chains and cars. He/she would, in due course, go bankrupt trying to pay off his massive bills.

4 comments:

Hamad said...

If it skyrockets, it plummets!

*scratches head*

*looks up*

wait for it...
wait for it...

...

hmmm.

x_O but yeah!
My college professor said something very interesting about the parkinson's theory...

I'm not too familiar with it but he explained it like this

If you make 100 USD, you live a life where your costs are around 100 USD.

If you make 1,000,000 USD, you live a life where your costs are around 1,000,000 USD.

So in a surreal sense, you're as wealthy as a rapper.

So I guess it all falls to quality ^_^ and not... quantity.... or something!

*looks up again*
any minute now...

Naser said...

Hamad, qasdik: Akher el shahar bo emya ya9rif emyeta o bo alf ya9ref alfa. It's true, I know, what I'm saying is Why are the people who are getting the 'alf' under qualified?

Unknown said...

enjoy your artical, thank you ...................
travel trips

Anonymous said...

I jumped on an opportunity to purchase a rental property over the 4th of  weekend. Mr Lee was quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a rental property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender Mr Lee. I hopefully know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purpose then Mr Lee will be able to help you with such a process here his details WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.   /  247officedept@gmail.com  !”  

Powered By Blogger