Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spring has Sprung.

After many class projects, right on the verge of finals, we had few days of break.
I utilized it by making it the beginning of my Spring Break/Mardi Gras!

Few of my friends and I were pretty convinced that we maybe able to take those 3 days off to party (NOLA). We did..

Parades, beads, boobs and booze (for those of you vulnerable to alcohol).

What about my Midterms? Yeah, I gave up on studying!

Anyways, I did good (7emdilla).

The weather was rather weird, it was freezing then they told us to watch out for tornadoes! Next day it was officially SPRING!

Since that day I did nothing but doodle, read and play DS. (Oh, I also did some "spring" cleaning too!)

School's back on Wednesday though. WHERE THE HELL IS THAT TORNADO WHEN WE NEED IT?!

Speaking of Spring, I guess I'll just leave you with Ol' Blue Eyes.

5 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

i was hoping to see some spring break madness/ mardi gras pictures. i need pictoral proof that you actually did go wild :/ videographic proof would be even better though :/

and mabrook on your grades. its about time the feds left you alone :P

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back!

Salman said...

good to hear mang, graduation is just around the corner ;)

Peony said...

thanx for the video !! totally made my day (or wats left of it ;p)

allaah ! spring break.. yalla, mita ours start ;s

Naser said...

dodo,
The feds didn't leave me alone.

intlxpatr,
Thanks. :)

salman,
It ain't over till it's over - betyeeli el graduation? kho dawamik falati!

peony,
You're most welcome.

Powered By Blogger