Tuesday, February 06, 2007

NOLA Revisited

Well hello there friend,
Couldn't help but notice you bored and browsing.
Well we're here to help.

I'm in French Quarter, NOLA.
Right about now I'm in my retro, cobalt blue, three striped Adidas shorts in bed.

Just done writing and power pointing about: The value of Global Brands and its Social Responsibility to a Region's Culture. (I think I'm Ace when it comes to projects). GRANTED, its mainly focused on the Middle East.

The reason behind this post is to help promote a new Blogger.

I think, next to mine, his blog maybe the best online:

He is one of the reasons I like Anime and Cheesy Filipino Films
(By that I mean Far Eastern Flicks, including BUT not limited to: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Hong Kong-enese and other Filipino regions.)

The Author: A brother, roommate, friend, partner in crime, fellow sushi abuser and an obsessive gamer. He's best known for cooking the best Pasta, Nukhi and Accidental "Yeresh".

Ladies and Gentlemen bow your shoulders and pretend to be serious. For I shall present to you: SALMAN (ROCK you like a Hurricane).

P.S. Since this blog isn't a democracy and since by being here you're automatically subject to following my direct orders, I order you to visit his Blog. (Based on Article 9 Passed on Nov '06).

P.S.S. For every time you don't visit I shall kill you.

1 comment:

Salman said...

Ollah kell hathee da3ayah? `7ala9 yuba itha nuzalt erl inti`7abaat ra7 a`7aleek mifta7ee :P

" fellow sushi abuser and an obsessive gamer. He's best known for cooking the best Pasta, Nukhi and Accidental "Yeresh" "

lol a7la wa9f inwi9af lee

Powered By Blogger