Sunday, March 07, 2010

FUCK YOU GRANNY


Upon burying my aunt, I went to the funeral from Sulaibikhat. On Demascus, I got hit by an old lady. A lady driving a crown victoria bumped into my rear right side. I stopped.

Some chick in a mercedes gave me a snicker (the laugh not the chocolate al shaf7a), was it a form of support I do not know.

Thank you, if it was moral support. Fuck you if you were not.


So I got out my car. I looked at her. She goes: MATSHOF!

I asked her politely, what is it I did not see?

She said: You crashed into me!

How did I crash into you, I asked..

She goes I asked you to make way for me, I had my blinker on!

I haven't seen you because you were behind me incase you didn't notice.

No you made way!

How the hell would I make way had you been behind me?

YES THAT'S IT YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION!

Lady, it is your fault, I promise!

The old bitch looks at me saying: HOW IS IT MY FAULT! YOU WERE LOOKING STRAIGHT! IT'S YOUR FAULT.


So I say: Khalti, I am talking to you with respect. I am not in the mood for this crap, I just buried my Aunt and I want to make it to the Funeral.


BITCH goes: See you think just because you have problems the whole world should tolerate your negligence! I was driving I blinked the signal left, you weren't looking AND you crashed me!


This was when I started shaking. I went to my car, counted till 10. I still wannet to beat her up. So I just left the scene to protect her from me.


Problem was, my car had merely a scratch, hers too! So there was no harm! She just wanted the cops to come so I would "FIX" her car. Which is impossible since she was the one who crashed into me! I kept explaining she kept complaining. I asked her to see the "da3ma" she said "Ana Ma anzil mn sayarti"


Sometimes I wish I was a rapist to fuck those who need to get fucked!


***


She was wearing an LV pair of Sunglasses

If these characteristics fits a person you know. Please tell them FUCK YOU from the guy at Demascus St.


Though I think she was not married, if you happen to be her son/husband (though I do not think she was married) Please let us fist fight (white weapons allowed) - Honestly FUCK YOUR MOM/WIFE I will take you and two others. Drop me an email..

(E YAHEL)!



10 comments:

a7mad said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family,

If you run into someone like that next time, don't waste your time/energy on them, go into your car close the door and the window, put on your favorite song while waiting for the police to arrive

And thats how to deal with psychos on the road :P

Anonymous said...

lol

7aneen said...

I love ur blog its my best medicine ;D


Crazy lady..

3atham allah ajrek.

hsnalbloushi_ar said...

Nice interesting discussion. Some very good views are presented here. I also take this opportunity to introduce to you the premier online shopping portal in Kuwait: eTasawuq

With best regards,
Hasan Bloushi
www.etasawuq.com

Anonymous said...

don't spam!

Alvert said...

I love the drawing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth
be told was a leisure account it. Look complex to
more added agreeable from you! However, how could we keep in touch?


Feel free to surf to my web blog - handy home sheds regent ii

Unknown said...

Great article,thanks a lot for sharing this useful post with us, keep it up
sara

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for share with us...
Joshva

Powered By Blogger