Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Rarely Watch Any!

Some of the phrases I hear on semi-daily bases may go a little bit like this:

* Eh "dogg", you gotsa watch Prison Break you hurrd? That shit's real, know what I'm saying?

* Dude, you have to watch Weeds maaan. Holly Shit, it's AWESOME!

* You know the beauty of LOST is everyone has their own little story going on. And that fat dude, MAN, he's one hell of a character! (BTW, when casting, they added the fat dude and told him to be himself. He wasn't even a predetermined role, he made a helluva an impression).

* 24 7ada 3ajeeb. A7la mn LOST, ana a7iba akthaw. 6aweeqta tkhaleek mn awal 7alqa tendimij. Waheeb!

* Nip/Tuck is like the most disturbing show on TV! I can't believe they take it that far, I'm hooked!

* I can really relate to Grey's Anatomy, reminds me of the days I was an intern at Al-Amiri.

* Carnivale is not just a circus story! It's much deeper. Suddenly, you're in the middle of an ordeal between God & Satan! (I really liked few of its episode, I'm planning to watch IT!)

* Oh MY GOD! The OC is LIKE great! OH MY GOD, LIKE, Ben McKenzie is like HAWT! OH MY GOD!

* Boy, you must watch Band of Brothers. See our troops kill them communists. These colors won't RUN!

* My Name is Earl is smart. It's funny too.

* CSI! 3ajeb! (I've seen an episode once, made me think twice about killing my roommate).

* The Sopranos is great, It's so realistic! (How do you know? Have you had any affiliation with the real mob?)

* Sex and The City is my favorite show. It's like us, 4 girlfriends hanging out talking about sex and Jimmy Choos.

* The L Word is just like Sex and the City! Except its gay! (Now that's a show I'd want to get into - I like watching dykes!)

* You should watch Desperate House Wives - they're wives and they're DESPERATE!

Ok, I can't relate to none of them! I haven't seen any! I feel left out.
Why? Only because I don't like burning my nerves waiting from week to another to see a new episode.

OH, Why don't you buy a DVD?
Well, my naive friend, it's because I refuse to pay that much!

Then Why don't you download it?
It's illegal! Duhhhhh.

On top of that, I borrowed Weeds from a friend. GREAT SHOW, let me rephrase that, A MASTER PIECE! But I did come to the conclusion of: "Ma an3a6a wayh".

8 freaking hours watching the whole season in one day!

Way to go Nasser.

11 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

yeah i went on a lost-season 1 marathon. i borrowed season 2 from the same buddy, but really after a few weeks of not watching, i really cant be bothered. i realize now it was one big waste of time


and dont feel left out, welcome to my club :P

Mrs. said...

OK deeeeeeeeep inhaaaalation
"I love Prison Break!!, Weeds; I have illegally downloaded it but not yet watched it, LOST is sooo last season, 24 is like 4 years ago's addiction, which i am so over now, Nip/Tuck I havent seen, Greys Anatomy still havent seen. Never heard of Carnivale, Band of Brothers and My Name is Erl. Whats CSI? and Sopranos? REALLY NOW?
OooooooooooooooH I love Sex and the City!!! The L Word is awesome, and Desperate Housewives is fun to watch!!!!
Loooong EXHAAAAAAAAAAAALATION ;p

OK add to the list, since ur into dykes, this lists under the same category: homosexuals, the name is "Queer as Folk" :P enjoY!

Joud said...

sex and the city and sopranos are HBO classics ! from the new stuff i like desperate housewives and my name is earl. the rest i dont follow.

torrents all the way - illegal shmillegal !

Dakhtour said...

Ok listen to this one:

Watch them all :P

Delicately Realistic said...

You gotta watch!

I was always a tv person, never was into watching movies nonstop like most ppl i know....but the funny thing is...that ppl i know who watch a new movie everyday b4 they sleep are telling me how they quit watching movies these days and that tv series are all they think about out now.

Unknown said...

i saw most of these shows and gotten used to just forget about them till the end of the week ... the past 3 weeks were terrible coz of the holiday but everything is back to normal now ... the office was out recently

---------
you gotta check our new podcast episode this week about staring and cutting line in Kuwait at:
www.deerachat.wordpress.com

coquette said...

* Sex and The City is my favorite show. It's like us, 4 girlfriends hanging out talking about sex and Jimmy Choos.

oh my god r u quoting me!? lool cause that does kinda sound like me :( hehe

* 24 7ada 3ajeeb. A7la mn LOST, ana a7iba akthaw. 6aweeqta tkhaleek mn awal 7alqa tendimij. Waheeb!
LOL!!

Anonymous said...

hey so what if its illegal. you don't download music? if you don't you're quite rare.

Naser said...

extinct dodo,
My plan is to do LOST!

perfect stranger,
La tqu9in bs! :P
And I said dikes not fags!

joud,
It's illegal and I don't do it. *WINK WINK*! You get it now?

zizotime,
If only I had the time!

delicately realistic,
I love movies! Haven't you heard that Series are from the Devil and Movies are twice as FAST?

ali,
I've your podcast right here!

coquette,
I wanna watch 24 just for the way I was told to watch it!

enigma,
I don't download illegal music! And I don't drink water nor do I breathe Air!

Anonymous said...

so do u download music or not? ma fhamt.

Alvert said...

I totally can relate to this article! Everyone around me thinks I'm weirdo not watching any series and that I am missing so much from what's happening! BUT I have to admit that I watched Prison Break, forced though and then I got used to it, yet again I didn’t even see the final session, well cause I’m not talking to that person!

Powered By Blogger