Wednesday, December 06, 2006

SANTA'S COMING TO TOWN!

Ever since I came to study in the States, my enthusiasm towards significant occasions has indeed declined.

I mean when you wake up 1st day of Ramadan and/or Eid only to attend a midterm; you'd start loosing the spirit. Off coarse, had my faith been stronger, it wouldn't have lessened my emotional attachment to those lovely days.

7emdilla though, things have changed ever since I was incarcerated most of Ramadan & Eid. I ended up loving everyday so long I'm free. I mean let's face it, yale (Jail in Spanish), it's a MOTHERFUCKER!

Ok, I'm partially over that experience, which leads me to Christmas. I don't celebrate it, nor do I celebrate Easter or Thanks Giving for that matter.

Yet, today, I had a strong case of Jolly Christmas Spirit hitting me.

I was walking out my 6 P.M. class, consumer behavior, when I saw a fat hypocrite posing as the fat fuck Santa is. He was taking pics with students sitting on his lap. I wasn't sure why they did that since we all agreed that Santa doesn't exist after the age of 10, but hey, I was watching.

Suddenly two nubile coeds approached Santa and sat on his lap. My jaws hit the ground. I felt like an animal, the way I was lusting, staghfurallah. I fell inlove with their smart brains at first sight (here you go feminists, now get off my back!)

Now I don't believe in Pagan Holidays, but I can't resist the urge to get involved and get my piece of action.

My new scheme is to make my very own Holiday, "since I can't pose as a fat senior citizen due to my hunky features and young age".

Offcoarse, every holiday has a certain date.

I decided to set June 9th as the day I shine.*wink, wink*

I shall be sitting on the beach, celebrating summer in my swimsuit. Everyone is most welcome to take a picture with me, so long you're a female of a legal age and you won't press charges.

There shall be a special Jingle made by me for me that would be sung all over the world on that day:

You better not shout
You better be dry
You better not doubt
That I'm a great guy
Nasser's coming to town

I just can't wait!

P.S. Please try to refrain from labeling me as a "Chauvinist", since it's a french word for Patriot derived from one of Napoleon's finest soldiers: Nicolas Chauvin of Rochefort.

P.S.S. Deers will be replaced by Dolphins, Elves shall be substituted with Lucha Libre Midgets and the theme colors of my spectacular occasion are going to be Brown & Blue.

11 comments:

Jewaira said...

Now that's the spirit!

Anonymous said...

Dude! Happy Holidays?

Anonymous said...

I'd love to sit on ur lap. would u sit on mine in return ? jokes.

Anonymous said...

How long did it take you to come up with that jingle?! Very original I must say :p

Peony said...

i like your idea.. i should start my own very special day as well..

Extinct Dodo said...

hahhahah mashallah you're so damn imaginative... how many shots of nyquil did you have while writing this up? :P


and why bother with a swimsuit at all ROFL. i'm sure a nudie beach would be a better setting for the X-Rated Nasser holiday hahahahha :P

Naser said...

jewaira,
I need to fight fire with fire.

anon1,
Dude, THANKS!

anon2,
Careful now, I might just take you seriously.

sou,
Gimme a break, I wasn't about to make a whole new theme outta scratch. :P

peony,
Everyone should have their own day! Just not June 9th :P

extinct dodo,
All you need is an attitude and time, only then, would things eventually make sense.

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOL that was good... i love it.;p but hey.... watch out the ugly fat females;p and whats with june 9th.. i mean WHY that day.. ur birthday.....

felicityq8 said...

gotcha ""NASSSER"" ,....

loool j\k

first ,, liked the jingle....

second,, why it's just june 9th.....special occasion!!

what a thoigh and idea u have :D

Naser said...

suspicious + felicityq8,
Thanks, I chose June 9th because it's perverted. It fits well due to my own perverted Idea. :P

pleasedconsumer said...

Hi Guys,

I found great site with consumer reviews and jokes...

Check it out - some of them really funny...

Consumer Reviews @ www.pissedconsumer.com

or check out Jokes Section
Consumer Jokes @ www.pissedconsumer.com

Regards,

Powered By Blogger